Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cheers!

Cheers, 24"x36" oil on linen

Opening night of my art show at Neat was amazing!  The paintings looked great on the wall and I had an overwhelmingly positive response from everyone I talked to.  New friends and old ones filled the bar and drank delicious punches and cocktails made by some of the best bar men around.  I couldn't have asked for a better way to debut my cocktail series.  Later in the night the bluegrass band added to the lively atmosphere and by the end I had sold some paintings and prints.  Thank you to everyone who made this possible, you don't know how much I appreciate your support.

To see photos from the art show, check out my Facebook Page and become a fan!  Also, here are two great reviews of my show at the Fussy One and Societe Perrier

Cheers!

No comments: