Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Solo Art Show at Neat


I am so excited to announce the debut art show of my classic cocktail paintings on Thursday, March 1st!  All twelve of my original oil paintings will be on display and for sale along with prints of your favorite pieces.  This amazing event is taking place at Aidan Demarest's new bar Neat in Glendale.  You may know Aidan from such fantastic LA establishments like Seven Grand, the Edison, and the Spare Room.  Sponsored by Bols Genever, we will have guest bar tender Marcos Tello serving up great drinks and doing a Bols Genever round talbe at 7pm.  If you come before 7:30 you will get a free voucher for the food truck outside and at 8:30 we will have a live Bluegrass band!  If you can't make it for the show, the work will be on view at Neat for most of March.

Thank you so much to everyone who has been so supportive, I can't wait to see you at the show!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are all the paintings in the show on the blog? Love this work, but I'm in Northern California and as much as I'd love to jet down to LA for a drink, that is not in the cards.

Matt Talbert said...

Thanks Rebecca. There are a handful of paintings that I am waiting to unveil at the show, but eventually I will get them all online. Sorry you can't make it down to LA, I'll be sure to post photos from the event.